Let us know which is your favourite Front Jewellery range by commenting under the post and win an Amor heart or Kiss earstuds (competition runs from February 8th to midnight on Valentine's Day (February 14th)
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents only and entrants must be 16 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Front Jewellery... any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 14.02.2018 12.00 am GMT
4. The prize is a solid silver Amor heart pendant necklace or a pair of Kiss earstuds, both by Rob Morris.
5. To be eligible to win you must post a comment about your favourite Front Jewellery range.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
7. Winner(s) will be drawn at random on 15.02.18 and will be notified by Facebook message. A direct response to confirm their details is required by midnight on 21.02.18. If the Facebook account/winner's email is unreachable or they fail to respond to winner notification within the above time, Front Jewellery reserves the right to randomly draw another winner from active Twitter followers/message re-tweeters.
8. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners agree to their name being published as the identified winner in a Front Jewellery Facebook status.
10. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
11. The Prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
12. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
13. The promoter of this competition is Front Jewellery, 1 Horsebridge Road, Whitstable, Kent.
14. This promotion is governed by English law.